Be part of the change!
Due to the circumstances of Covid-19, since April until now, and probably for quite some more time, Añañau as an organization will not be able to count on the support of new volunteers or students who come to help in the project here in Peru. This support means a lot to us and the children.
This is why Añañau launches a new form of sustainable and responsible volunteering, the ONLINE VOLUNTEERING program! Online volunteering offers many opportunities to contribute to the project remotely, sharing your experiences, knowledge or interests and all this… from your living room, from your home, wherever you are!
You will be part of a sustainable impact for the local community and the children we work with and together with the Añañau team contribute to a long-term positive change. Your help would mean the world for the project and for the children!
As an online volunteer you can contribute in:
- EVENT ORGANIZATION / OUTREACH AND ADVOCACY:
Be an ambassador of the project: On events, raise awareness, give a presentation or public relations, online advocacy for the organization, …
Be a part of our solidary hearts movement:
– Create an (online) solidarity event involving your family, friends and acquaintances, organize and spread it.
– Create an online fundraising campaign.
– Writing grants
– Design of support projects
– Donate your birthday
– Other options to raise funds
- TEACHING AND TRAINING:
Teaching without borders: Remotely teach English or other classes to the children online, organize a course, activity or workshop for the children or the Añañau team online, …
- COMMUNICATION / SOCIAL MARKETING / GRAPHIC DESIGN:
Help us in communication and social networks strategies / content creation / socially responsable digital marketing / story telling / graphic design…
- TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT:
Remotely support the organization in helping us with technical issues or informatics.
For example for our computer classroom, ICT activities or training for the staff or the children, robotics, STEM classes, technical support, …
Help us translating content.
What’s in it for you!
• You will be part of a sustainable project and the long-term impact creating better lives and future for local youth.
• You will work with an international and multidisciplinary team with passionate people and share many experiences and knowledge.
• You will gain experience in sustainable development projects.
• You will receive a certificate of volunteering that certifies your participation in the different programs and the amount of hours you completed.
Are you interested? Do you want to be involved?
For more information about the possibilities you can contact us at email@example.com!